Wednesday 9 April 2014

Red poppy wreaths

Since ANZAC Day is just two weeks away, I thought that I would share some of the wreaths  that we have made in the past as well as some i've found through Pinterest. These can be used for ANZAC Day or Remembrance Day. 

I hope they provide you with some inspiration. Please send me a link to your blog - I'd love to see photos! :)


1. Red and green paper wreath (my personal favourite!)









Poppy ideas found on Pinterest. Click the names to go straight to the original websites.

1. Pinwheel Poppy by Craft Caravan




2. Cupcake case poppies by Kelly from Pumpkin Patch Kid Culture




3. Crinkly poppy wreath by Janna at Start at 5


4. Poppy printables at Tinyme.com.au



I have a few others poppy ideas on my Pinterestso be sure to check them out as well!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do your Guides make an ANZAC wreath?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!