Saturday 9 May 2015

Flower woggle

You may recall, that last year my Brownie Guides were obsessed with all things 'loom band' related and on one of their Patrol nights, led a looming activity.

At the time, I felt woefully unprepared to assist, so I learnt some alternate ways of looming such as using a fork or a knitting loom. Eventually I caved and bought my own loom so that I could learn to make the fancier bracelet designs.

One of the designs I learnt to make was a double daisy charm, which as it turns out doubles really well as a woggle! The colours i've used would be perfect woggle for Junior Guides, while a Guide unit could use an orange centre on the flower to match their uniform. 



----------------------------

Would you make a woggle using loom bands?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!